1. Managing your policy: You can register to get our home insurance covers either through online or through our company. You can make a one-time payment, or choose to pay monthly, quarterly or in one lump sum.
2. After-Hours Policy Services: When you need policy information, answers to billing questions or assistance with policy changes, including after normal business hours, our Customer Response Center is available and ready to assist you.
3. Emergency home repair service: If you have a covered loss, we will help you find an Emergency Service Vendor or a local contractor to protect your home from further damage.
4. Personal property replacement: If your personal possessions are ever damaged or destroyed, our Personal Property Replacement Service will help locate the exact items you lost - or the closest match - and we'll ship them to you quickly.
5. Guaranteed Replacement Cost: Provides the most complete coverage for your home. Your home insurance company requires you to meet specific underwriting rules and conditions to qualify for this coverage. For instance, you may need to increase your home insurance amount on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis to keep up with the inflation rate.
6. Emergency home repair service: If you have a covered loss, we will help you find an Emergency Service Vendor or a local contractor to protect your home from further damage.
7. Additional living expenses: If your home is unsafe or damage is so extensive that you cannot live there, we'll cover the additional living expenses you incur to live elsewhere.
8. Multi policy discount: If you have more than one policy with us, you can qualify for a multi-policy discount that gets you comprehensive protection and additional savings. Bundle your home insurance with another policy such as Auto, Life and you won't just save money, you'll also enjoy the convenience of having all of your policies in one place
9. Scheduled Personal Property Endorsement: Also called a personal article floater. With this coverage, possessions, including jewelry, furs, stamps, coins, guns, computers, antiques, etc., are covered. Each article is itemized and detailed in the floater, and excluded perils also are outlined. Personal article floaters often do not have deductibles.
1. Since consumers are always protected all the time from property damage sometimes it may lead to negligence as he/ she will feel he/she can be compensated for any loss or damage.
2. Your Insurance Company may not make the compensation promptly on maturity of the policy or for the financial losses as per your expectation.
3. Sometimes it may lead to the crimes in the society as the beneficiaries of the policy may be tempted to commit crimes to receive the insured amount.
4. Cost also might be a disadvantage in home insurance. If you are not able to pay your premiums on time they will increase and it will reach a point when you are not able to pay them at all and that might be a risk.
Auto insurance is a contract between the customer and the insurance company.
A house can be considered as an asset. An asset needs to be safeguarded
Many types of insurance policies are out there for you to pick up the required one
If you are a small business US with four to fifty full-time employees,